If you are looking to buy or sell a home or commercial building, let MNSPECT be your inspector. In Minnesota, there is no license or certification required to become a home inspector. Many inspectors have chosen to become members of associations like ASHI or NACHI, but membership is voluntary. Also, these associations have varying levels of membership with different requirements. It is possible that to have a basic membership without ever having done a single inspection. That’s why education and experience are key to selecting a qualified home inspector.
- MNSPECT inspectors are educated and experienced in residential inspections.
- MNSPECT inspectors are educated and experienced in commercial inspections.
- MNSPECT inspectors are knowledgeable in radon gas testing and mitigation.
- MNSPECT inspectors are all Minnesota Certified Building Officials.
- MNSPECT inspectors conduct residential and building inspections each and every day.
- MNSPECT inspectors have hundreds of hours of continuing education and years of inspection experience.
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or email@example.com