MNSPECT experienced professionals are well-versed experts in their disciplines and are available for building code and fire code consultation. As Minnesota Certified Building Officials, we work with contractors to develop creative, cod-compliant solutions to meet the intent of the code. Our staff’s extensive knowledge of the national, state, and local building and fire codes makes them your information source.
- Advise you on code disagreements;
- Assist you with Building Department interpretation that might exceed the minimum requirements of the code;
- Help design professionals with creative solutions to code challenges; and
- Represent your interests in court.
- MNSPECT may advocate independently for contractors or home owners.
- MNSPECT saves designers and contractors $$$ by offering independent advice and cost- effective solutions.
- MNSPECT advice ensures quality construction.
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or firstname.lastname@example.org