MNSPECT, acting as your Rental Housing Inspector, is experienced in administering and inspecting for Rental Housing Inspection Programs (RHIP).
MNSPECT, as your Rental Housing Inspector:
- Will render enforcement and administration of Municipality’s Rental Housing Inspection Program.
- Inspector will perform all on-site inspections for Rental Housing ordinance enforcement.
- Will represent Municipality as its Rental Inspector.
- Assist in Rental Housing Ordinance prosecutions.
- Investigate rental complaints as requested by Municipality.
Purpose of a Rental Ordinance:
- Ensure that the health, safety, and welfare of the community are protected.
- Help landlords maintain their property and properly correct any deficiencies that may exist.
- Help prevent neighborhood blight that can result from lack of care.
- Ensure that minimum housing standards for renters are met.
- The rental license inspection process is meant to protect both the property owner and the tenant.
- Photo Gallery (Scrolling JPEG’s Inspection Photos – Main page)
The MNSPECT Advantage
- MNSPECT professionals bring the highest level of quality service to your Department.
- MNSPECT absorbs staffing requirements to administer a RHIP.
- MNSPECT saves on local government budgets by eliminating hiring and turnover costs.
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or email@example.com