MNSPECT uses state of the art Airthings Corentium Pro Continuous Radon Monitors each with four detection chambers.
MNSPECT, acting as your Radon Testing Specialist, are…
- Knowledgeable and experienced in radon gas testing.
- Knowledgeable in the methods and systems used to reduce radon gas levels.
- Knowledgeable in the requirements to install a radon mitigation system.
- Radon is a naturally occurring, radioactive gas; it is both colorless and odorless. Radon typically enters your home through cracks and holes in the foundation. Radon is believed to be the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States, second only to smoking, and elevates the risk of lung cancer in smokers by nearly 10-fold! The EPA estimates that radon gas causes more than 20,000 deaths per year due to lung cancer. Furthermore, it is estimated that nearly 2 out of 5 homes in Minnesota have radon levels that pose a significant health risk.
- The good news is that testing your home for radon is easy. MNSPECT utilizes an electronic continuous radon monitor which will provide accurate results in as little as 48 hours. If it is determined that you have elevated levels of radon gas, the good news is it can be fixed. We can offer instruction on the various methods to reduce radon gas levels. We do not install radon mitigation systems, so we can be objective in advising you on your options.
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or email@example.com