Document Archiving & Scanning
MNSPECT provides high-quality conversion of your drawings, building plans, spec books etc. to digital format. Our document imaging services will have your hard copy documentation transferred to an electronic format quickly and conveniently, improving information accessibility and enhancing your disaster recovery plan.
MNSPECT has the following wide format scanning capabilities:
- MNSPECT can scan documents up to 36 inches wide and 109 inches in length.
- MNSPECT can scan all standard document sizes including A, B, C, D & E.
- MNSPECT can scan large-format images up to 600 dpi.
MNSPECT can print and copy large format documents up to 36” wide and 75” in length.
Advantages to Scanning & Digitizing Documents
- Saves space
- Increases employee productivity
- Decreases administrative costs
- Creates backup files
- Protects valuable archives
- Increases security for sensitive documents
- Protects against loss from deterioration or natural disasters
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or firstname.lastname@example.org