Plumbing Plan Review
MNSPECT has special delegation authority for plumbing plan review for public and commercial projects, in lieu of the State. The Plumbing Plan’s Examiner’s role is to ensure the system is designed in compliance with the State Plumbing Code. We also provide plan review for residential and commercial structures that are not among those projects requiring plan review by the Department of Labor and Industry and are available for client projects or on a private consulting basis.
The MNSPECT Advantage
- MNSPECT professionals bring the highest level of quality service to your Department.
- MNSPECT absorbs staffing concerns brought on by seasonal and economic cycles.
- MNSPECT saves on local government budgets by eliminating hiring and turnover costs.
- MNSPECT ensures customer service levels, placing local governments in the most positive light with contractors and home owners.
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or email@example.com
Related reading: https://www.dli.mn.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/pe_planrevagree.pdf
Plumbing Plan Review Agreement with the Department of Labor and Industry
The following municipalities have established a formal agreement with the State of Minnesota to perform plumbing plan review. Plumbing Plans may be submitted directly to those municipalities for review, except for projects related to:
- Hospitals, nursing homes, supervised living facilities, free-standing outpatient surgical centers, correctional facilities, boarding care homes, or residential hospices and similar state-licensed facilities must be submitted to DLI;
- Public buildings owned and paid-for by the state or a state agency regardless of cost, and school district building projects or charter school building projects regardless of cost must be submitted to DLI; and
- Projects of a special nature, including dialysis facilities and other projects for which a department plan review is requested by either the municipality or the state, must be submitted to DLI.
North St. Paul
St. Louis Park