MNSPECT inspectors are Minnesota Certified Building Officials (LBO & CBO). Our professional staff will supplement your Department by providing residential and commercial plan review services. MNSPECT’s expert plans examiners will review and return plans with mark-ups to ensure effective communication to contractors about code deficiencies. Supplementing with MNSPECT plans examiners on an as-needed, seasonal or year-round basis, ensures customer service levels are maintained and results in savings to local government budgets.
- MNSPECT backing up your Department with remote plan review done by our plan examiners saves your building inspectors for field activities.
- MNSPECT Comprehensive Plan Review by our professional plans examiners catches deficiencies while on paper, saving time and money in the field.
- MNSPECT professionals bring the highest level of quality service to your Department.
- MNSPECT absorbs staffing concerns brought on by seasonal and economic cycles.
- MNSPECT saves on local government budgets by eliminating hiring and turnover costs.
- MNSPECT ensures customer service levels, placing local governments in the most positive light with contractors and home owners.
Contact us at 952-442-7520 or firstname.lastname@example.org